Note: Our Secretary Position is currently vacant - Any interested parties please contact an officer ASAP. (Contact Us)
- Monthly Meeting - April 1 - Dryden VFW 7:30PM Sharp
- Annual elections meeting so if you would like to run for an officer/trustee/etc. please come to the meeting and express your interest as we are always looking for new energetic club members to come on board and help us out!!!
- Also reminder to folks who still have log sheets to turn in for our funding paperwork and Super Raffle tickets for the NYSSA raffle that will be held at the forum next Weekend. Denise will be mailing these out on Friday morning and I will have extras if you would like to purchase any, they are only $5 each with 50 great prizes and $2.50 per ticket comes back to our club!!!
- There will be NO FREE FOOD at this meeting.
- Trails Are Closed
- Cash Raffle Results -
- Congratulations to the following Winners!
Grand Prize winner of $4,000 - Greg Neff
Ten $100 Winners:
Joey G. from Klein's Archery
- Thanks to all who bought and sold tickets!
- Gas Receipt Forms
Trail/Work Logsheets can be found here
Lodging on Tugg Hill - Click Here
Trails are closed!
Free Hit Counter