Note: Our Secretary Position is currently vacant - Any interested parties please contact an officer ASAP. (Contact Us)
- Poker Run -
- Saturday February 21st
- Registration will be from 10-12 at the Dryden VFW.
- $10 a hand and you can pre-register by calling Lisa Frost at 844-9659.
- We will be holding a 50/50, basket raffle and will also have our club shirts and sweatshirts on sale.
- Stops will be Poor Shots, Dusenberry Sportsman Club, Plantation, Clark's Shurfine in Dryden, Stonehedges in Groton and the Groton Express Mart.
- All hands must be drawn byat the Dryden VFW
- Come out and enjoy these beautiful trails our groomer operators are doing a SUPER job!!!
- Trails Are Open...
- Trails are open and the snow is good!
- All trails have a good base and all of our groomers have been out working hard to keep them maintained.
- Please ride with caution, respect landowners and stay on the trail!
- Cash Raffle Results -
- Congratulations to the following Winners!
Grand Prize winner of $4,000 - Greg Neff
Ten $100 Winners:
Joey G. from Klein's Archery
- Thanks to all who bought and sold tickets!
- Landowner's Breakfast(s)
- Sunday Feb. 22nd
- Gas Receipt Forms
Trail/Work Logsheets can be found here
Lodging on Tugg Hill - Click Here
Trails are Open pending enough snow (please ride slowly and use caution as hazardous conditions likely exist)
Free Hit Counter